Mediation Services Coordinator
Part-time: 30 hours/week
- Coordinate mediations and restorative circles for civil, family, school and community disputes
- Administer onsite court mediation programs
- Provide case intake and development
- Schedule mediations and manage data.
Candidates must have knowledge and/or experience in:
- Facilitative mediation
- Restorative practices
- Possess excellent people skills
- Verbal and administrative skills
- Be attentive to details
- Work independently
- Relate to a diverse population
- Have work experience that demonstrates such competencies.
-Bachelor’s degree preferred.
-Candidates must be willing to travel locally and have reliable transportation.
-Salary is equivalent to $16.50 to $18.50 per hour.
Please submit resume, cover letter, and three references via email: email@example.com
Deadline for responses is March 2, 2020