The Dispute Resolution Center is a non-profit Community Dispute Resolution Program serving Washtenaw and Livingston Counties and has the following part-time, permanent position opening for a:
General Office Assistant - Part-time, 20-25 hrs/week
The General Clerical Assistant will be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
- Comfortable working partially remotely during COVID-19 restrictions, using the Zoom video conferencing platform and other cloud-based systems.
- Knowledge of and/or experience with database entry for casework and donor databases. Appx 20-25% of workflow.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites
- Assist Mediation Coordinators with some casework.
- Comfortable answering phones, following up with phone inquiries, monitoring general email, and being the first point of contact for the organization.
- Monitor mail and disseminate to appropriate staff
- Order office supplies and other materials needed for the organization
- Willing to help with special projects like logistics for trainings, mass mailings, or event assistance as needed.
- Provide high level of quality customer service
- Comfortable working independently
- Open to learning new things and taking on other initiatives.
- Values a collaborative, diverse and inclusive work environment
Qualifications: High School Diploma/GED required. Associate's degree or some college preferred.
Candidates must be willing to travel locally and have reliable transportation.
Please submit cover letter, resume and three references by e-mail only to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Open until filled.
The Dispute Resolution Center is an equal opportunity employer.