General Civil and Private Practice Mediator Training
Registration is open. Please click below to learn more and sign up!
Tribal Peace Making. A Model for the Michigan State Court System? The Washtenaw County Circuit Court and the DRC partner to implement an old but revolutionary system of resolving disputes.
Join us on Saturday June 2 for the Bridging 23 Unity Walk from Ann Arbor City Hall to Ypsilanti City Hall, followed by a Unity celebration!
Check this space for relevant articles, links and events regarding mediation, alternative dispute resolution, the law, court schedules and trainings.
- MISSION The Dispute Resolution Center offers affordable, constructive, restorative and healing approaches to conflict resolution. VISION We partner and collaborate with individuals, families and businesses to build peaceful communities. VALUES...Read More
- Become a DRC volunteer. It’s rewarding, educational and empowering. Mediation training is available at a reduced rate with a one year commitment. There are many ways you can help support...Read More
- SAY YES - GET ON TRACK (Training, Restorative, Attendance, Community, Knowledge) with the DRC's School Programs. School Programs 1. Peer Mediation/Restorative Justice Program Peer mediation involves training students to become...Read More
- Student, School Attendance Mediation Participant
“The peer mediation program at Ypsilanti High School is a step in the right direction for handling student conflicts and creating a positive school culture. Students will be empowered to work out their own problems. This empowerment is needed for student maturity and skill building.”...Jessica McLemore, Peer Mediation Coordinator - Ypsilanti High School
- Student, Family Mediation Participant
“The DRC was integral to our being able to discover what the real issues were in this negotiation and to helping us find common ground. Through intense sessions, they guided us to a set of agreements that I believe will keep our relationship strong for years to come.”...Conan Smith, Washtenaw County Commissioner
- Justin Jennings, Principal of Ypsilanti Community High School